Author: johnny  <1341>    69.133.81.161 Use this link if you want to link to this message and its entire thread of discussion. Post a Msg
Date: 2/14/2011 6:23:37 PM
Subject: RE: ~~HAPPY VALENTINES DAY~~

I've been refreshing non-stop since I've replied and it has clearly paid off as I have more questions for you.

First, I'll be playing this tomorrow so it makes no sense for me to continue questioning you, but whatever.

I think you misunderstood my question. I heard a site claim (and this may be misinformed info as I've never seen video of it) that there is a move that connects with the enemy team, that sends their primary fighter off the screen and calls in another one. So for example, if somebody is spamming an assist character, you can just boot their current fighter out of the game and pull in the one they've been abusing the assist with. Again, never saw it in the videos yet but only heard of it. They claimed it's done with a quarter or half circle + assist attack button but maybe it's BS.

Too bad about Haggar. I've already decided to play a zoning game. I've seen way too much good shit with Arthur not to make him one of my main characters for the first few weeks of play until I can get that giant retard M.O.D.O.K. into the lab for excessive hours to figure out his game... which from the videos looks like he's mostly zoning too so it doesn't make much of a difference.

Any strategy to X-Factor? The whole idea of it being stronger the less characters you have is interesting. It potentially means you can get the shit knocked out of you and lose when you've been dominating the whole match.

Finally, I should ask you this since you are the master of video games, so what's your team? While only 5% of the MvC2 characters were worth playing, it looks like at least 80% of the MvC3 characters are going to be usable which is great. I know I want to master Arthur off of the bat but not sure who else to mess with. Why is it that you feel people are going to play X-23? I've heard nothing but crap about her.