Author: Blood Forum  <asdf>    192.168.1.1 Use this link if you want to link to this message and its entire thread of discussion. Post a Msg
Date: 8/17/2012 9:54:34 AM
Subject: RE: Guy claiming to be Jason Hall proposes Blood

unfortunately i deleted it right away. i figured arguing with them would be like arguing with muppet when he's cranky. thats just how nazi forum moderators are

i just posted that he should straight port the game and not add a bunch of extra crap to it, or any fixes to bugs that make blood feel like blood.

they responded with something like the following:

Post not approved reason: off-topic
While there are a few of us that do share the sentiment of keeping the game un-touched we can't allow such a narrow minded future for Blood when talking to Jace. Furthermore using vulgar language to support your point will not be tolerated. We are trying to collect a community list of enhancements and your view is in direct opposition to that.

i guess "crap" was considered vulgarity (I dont think i said "shit" ..eh, even if i did). and a simple port was too wild to even be seen. if you look at Jace's twitter feed, anyone who mentioned the blood thing got a response like "#JustThinkingAboutIt" and "#IsaidIamThinkingAboutIt". I'm guessing it'll go nowhere, like ILA's Evil Avatar quote, its all bullshit anyway