Author: NecroFile  <...>    98.148.235.68 Use this link if you want to link to this message and its entire thread of discussion. Post a Msg
Date: 4/11/2016 12:49:03 PM
Subject: RE: dumping my 4790k

new parts are very fancy
i remember how they used to make me feel special back when i was 12 years old

then i grew up and realized that computer hardware is all just a scam, and the only way to fight back is to jew the entire platform, literally as hard as you can

did i mention i scored a used 290X back in *2014*? (or whenever it was, might have been early 2015, but im pretty sure it was 2014)

i payed just over $200 for this video card, and it can still play all the modern games with maximum settings. i use visually stunning games such as RYSE SON OF ROME, and METRO LAST LIGHT to gauge the capabilities of my card, which are much greater than any GTX970 might i say.
though im not sure how much money i have actually saved here, because my gigabyte motherboard failed, and i haven't bothered to RMA the old board because they expect me to pay return shipping which just infuriates me. so not doing ANY type of business with them, even returning my own product, is my way of protesting their bullshit.