Author: NecroFile  <...>    76.169.75.159 Use this link if you want to link to this message and its entire thread of discussion. Post a Msg
Date: 7/20/2017 10:32:11 AM
Subject: RE: Hey guys

i also have a collection of over 530 movies from 1926-1954, with only a few which go into the 50's.
and about 200 additional sires-episodes from shows of the same years, and hundreds of additional modern movies and cartoons and other TV series.

all of this is stored on a single 5tb disk, along with a complete copy of wikipedia offline, 600gb worth of auto service manuals and technical information, my generous apps/compilers archive, complete device driver and runtimes collection, music collection, and linux/win/android OS archive. Which includes every edition of windows, from 1.03 and also virtual machine archives. But also includes several linuxmint builds, 32bit build of 12.04 ubuntu (compatible with everything, even macs) and full copy of debaian linux, which is several DVDs large

I have about 400gb of free space ontop of this.
Well actually I have over 20TB of storage, right now I have everything mirrored on 4x 5tb disks, so that I have 4 copies of the same data across 4 disks. But I have the option to devide my storage into 2x 10tb, so that I have 2x 5tb drives backed up by 2x 5tb drives.