Author: NecroFile  <...>    75.82.212.181 Use this link if you want to link to this message and its entire thread of discussion. Post a Msg
Date: 5/21/2018 10:55:46 AM
Subject: RE: I didn't did do it

i cannot fucking believe many things here with apple... i will even list the levels of bullshit within unfathomable depths

1.) apple phones look like complete shit. their external design is boring fuccboi garbage. the internal design, the operating system GUI, is even worse. its something from 2001. meanwhile, android has more than its fair share of custom themes that are beyond impressive

2.) apple products are made in communist china. what the fuck are supposed high-end products doing being made there? does anyone care? luxury products are never made in china. in fact, when you really look at the asian race as a whole, the good-koreans really are the best of them. with japan being far too pissy and idiotic at the other end of the spectrum (asians seem to be afflicted with down syndrome). its good that much hardware in made in good korea now. i trust them.

3.) apple phones are for women. plain and simple. without doubt. and android phones are for boys. why hasn't anyone noticed this yet? what the fuck kind of levels of stupid are we on?