Author: NecroFile  <...>    75.82.54.8 Use this link if you want to link to this message and its entire thread of discussion. Post a Msg
Date: 9/7/2018 8:35:42 AM
Subject: RE: how music should work, stupid humans

yeah, what kind of pathetic faggot you must be to sit here and pull bullshit out of their ass to prove some random internet weirdo wrong. but you are indeed pathetic, and seriously need to be open palmed bitch slapped

nobody has ever tried 5.1 audio
they don't make a proper 5.1 setup, as the way i described, which each channel going to a full range speaker
not sure how much easier i can describe things for you...

5.1 has low frequency passthrough for the bass, which is very dumb
and nobody has ever marketed proper multichannel audio along with proper multichannel equipment specifically for properly listening to music

if you really want to sit here and argue against facts, than go ahead.
the difference is like night and day, proper multichanel audio is clearly superior,
it is actually good enough to justify the hardware and cost
of course you are too stupid to know this, you also think vacuum tubes are magical.
there is only one specific type of vacume tube which has any remote usefulness today, and it is not something you even know about.
but i do, friend.

there *may* be a very specific application to use a very specific type of vacuum tub for. the application is dependent on transforming, or variable voltage regulation, and when and where to apply it