Author: .  <.>    76.87.229.10 Use this link if you want to link to this message and its entire thread of discussion. Post a Msg
Date: 5/26/2020 9:45:47 PM
Subject: RE: DAMN

jesus fuck. exploring a ton of content ive never seen. many from dlc, havent even touched the quest mods yet

in vault 88 from the tv workshop dlc, shit got WILD all over me. a pack of fearls were rushing through this door entrance deep within this cave, so im putting fire on this bottleneck they are poring out of,
then when their numbers got thinner, i move into the entrance, this huge pack of OP radscorpions start tearing through the earth

one by one,
at first it was manageable. only about two burst from the earth right under me while a few ferrals were still making through into this cave/basement box area to an adjoining subway
but slowly, more scorpions kept bursting through the earth as i was back stepping
i would kill one, during that time one or maybe two more would spawn. over 12 of them ending up showing.
the earth explodes when they are right under you too
so it was like i was dancing in a perpetual mine field
bullets also whizzing past my head from my companions just raining shit all over this mess

no way i could pacify this with VATS
im just unloading my M1 Garand old school style with iron sights while trying to path-out of this fucking room
the rifle is a damn pleasure to shoot. best mod weapon by far. best in the entire game, mod or not
very hefty punch, solid audio sfx, large caliber semi automatic with a empty clip-ping that resonates with destruction