Author: .  <.>    172.115.26.117 Use this link if you want to link to this message and its entire thread of discussion. Post a Msg
Date: 4/5/2021 10:34:41 AM
Subject: RE: i need to tell someone

two additional strange things about that location...

the neighborhood looks like something you would find much further inland in beaner territory. but its a great location. its just by coincidence that many of the buildings were constructed during whatever time period where those types of buildings were the popular style at the time. no other neighborhood south of the 101 looks like that. south of the entire east/west running stretch of the 101 in the valley is a great area to live in. i would rank it only second to areas in san fransisco.

also, that street which leads directly into the mcdonalds, has its own freeway exit. and its the only exit i know of which dumps you into a residential neighborhood the way it does. its pretty wierd. well, the passadena freeway, the worlds first of its kind, commonly does this, but thats a much older freeway and sort of an understandable quirk. the 101 is much more modern, so that exit would be the only modern freeway i know of which does that.

so you exit of this freeway, are taken right into this run down looking ghetto neighborhood but the homes are million dollar properties, and the street directly leads you into a mcdonalds with its own traffic light and weird ass fringe driveway crosswalk which does not seem legal.
its like someone had to specifically ignore the rule of what is typically designated as a crosswalk just for this one location...

strange