Author: madcows  <1>    68.102.101.65 Use this link if you want to link to this message and its entire thread of discussion. Post a Msg
Date: 4/7/2021 6:32:03 PM
Subject: RE: i need to tell someone

I've seen traffic lights like this, and they're mainly there because of the 3 way intersection, and since one of the streets ends at a driveway, they pretty much have to add a light on the driveway side. Ditto the crosswalk.

They opened a few In-n-out locations in the Denver region late last year. The first ones in the area. So naturally, all the cali expats and plenty of the locals were creating absurdly long lines. One day last month I was near one so I thought I'd get my fix before I moved back to KS. It's been open for several months now so the line would be much more reasonable. That ended up not being the case. As I approached, all the streets around it had traffic cones and people to direct traffic, including Sherriff's deputies. All for In-n-out. The entrance to the line was so damn convoluted that I couldn't figure out where it started, even if I was willing to sit in it (I wasn't). All the nearby parking lots even had signs that specifically said "No In-n-out parking". I've never seen anything like that before. It was like Walmart on a black friday X 10.