Author: Simulacrum  <nub>    205.209.243.42 Use this link if you want to link to this message and its entire thread of discussion. Post a Msg
Date: 3/17/2024 10:07:33 AM
Subject: PSA 2: Horizon Forbidden West on PC

Due to all the noise about Dragon's Dogma 2, people are unlikely to notice that the PC version of Horizon Forbidden West comes out on March 21. I have been waiting for this port a long time. I've watched PS5 playthroughs and can't believe how enormous and beautiful this game is. Nor can I understand why the only thing people have to say about it is how chubby and homely Aloy has become.

Where they're getting this notion is a mystery to me. If you bother to watch the gameplay, you'll discover that Aloy does not have an ounce of fat on her. Admittedly, there's something slightly weird about her face -- it's like they gave her a rash or something -- but she's still attractive. I mean, she's not shockingly beautiful like they made her in the Frozen Wilds dlc, but she's by no means ugly.

Anyway, you should buy this, but you should also buy Zero Dawn and play it first or you won't really know what's going on. Even if you skip Forbidden West, don't sleep on Zero Dawn. This is the only Steam game I've bothered to get all the achievements for. It's that good, imo.

Don't be a dirty, lousy rat communist. Buy Aloy games and support the fat, ugly ginger way of life . . . today.